Information Security Sales Executive
TBG Security is now hiring Security Sales Executive to join our professional security sales team. We offer excellent opportunity for high earning potential from new and existing customers.
We’re seeking self-starting individuals to sell our clients wide range of information security services into the New England markets and beyond. You will be required to actively seek out new client engagements leveraging off other client teams, business partners and existing relationships as well as your own network of business professionals.
Reporting to the CEO, the Infosec Sales Executive is responsible for developing and executing focused sales strategies across many vertical markets, proposal development, developing SOWs, and managing closure of contracts. The Security Sales Executive is responsible leveraging all solutions and resources to exceed customer value expectations and maintain high customer satisfaction and for ensuring that all projects are delivered to the satisfaction of the client and for exploring add-on business for each project. Develop and maintain relationships with CISOs and CIOs. Develop and execute a plan with the account team to broadly and deeply engage TBG Security with customer executives on a consistent and on-going basis. Maintain sales discipline and leverage a well thought out opportunity and territory management plan to rapidly develop territories into revenue contribution and rapidly move opportunities through the pipeline. Identifying, prospecting, closing, funnel management, territory management, expense controls, cross selling experience.
- Build upon and expand client base.
- Service existing clients.
- Engage with client’s Business and IT teams at the C-level.
- Consult with clients, understand their internet security issues and articulate how TBG’s strategy and solutions support the client strategy.
- Ability to engage and negotiate with client stakeholders.
- Team with the services team to offer service sales (technical, architects, consultants etc).
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting, opportunity management.
- Proven Sales experience in Internet Security Products and Services.
- Proven sales experience within enterprise clients.
- Experience expanding new territories.
- Experience in working with alternate channels, including Partners.
- Knowledge of industry security solution propositions.
- Commercially minded and capable of supporting end to end sales engagements.
- Ability to think, plan and act strategically.
- Ability to take ownership and professional execution.
25 – 50% Travel expected.
Based on experience.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
TBG Security is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work force.