Do you have an integrated communications plan that is introducing new technology, reducing costs per unit, leveraging the latest developments in wireless communications and improving overall business performance? TBG Security’s Network Services can lead or assist you in developing a Strategic Communications Plan for your company or division. Our Senior Consultants can assist in planning for a converged network that will host your future Network systems and wide-area data, or planning for the next-generation PBX. Do you have an integrated communications plan that is introducing new technology, reducing costs per unit, leveraging the latest developments in wireless communications, and improving overall business performance? We can help you plan for growth, sale of a business unit, or other anticipated changes in your business.
Our Network Services practice is composed of experienced and certified engineers and technicians with areas of expertise ranging from LAN/WAN design, to network security, to business process development and technology implementation.
Our Network Specialists routinely handle:
- Network Services, Systems Management and Information Security
- Database, Email, Firewall and Application Servers
- Enterprise Tape Storage Strategies and Solutions
- Exchange Enterprise Email System Deployment and Conversions
- Web Filtering and Web Security Installation
- Wireless Connectivity
- Infrastructure Switching and Routing
- Secure Remote Access Solutions
- WAN Infrastructure
- Intrusion Detection