GDPR Consulting Services – Let’s Get You Ready
The GDPR is unprecedented and complex legislation. It will have a dramatic impact on how global firms process the personal data of EU residents.
GDPR does not just impact European firms. Organizations outside the EU will need to comply with the GDPR if they control or process ANY EU residents personal data.
If you have not already read the regulation, be prepared for a long read. The GDPR consists of 99 Articles, categorized in 11 Chapters.
Having a clear understanding of what personal data of European residents you collect and how you process it is the key to complying with this complex regulation.
Are You Ready For GDPR?
One of the main difficulties for firms is to get full visibility how they currently handle personal data.
Questions to consider include:
- What data are you collecting?
- Who are you collecting it from?
- What user consent processes are in place?
- How is the data protected in transit and at rest?
- Do you use encryption or Pseudonymization
If you answered “I don’t know” to an of these questions then a A GDPR Readiness Assessment would be of great benefit to your organization.
Why TBG Security?
- Trusted Advisors providing world-class information security consultancy
- Experts in regulatory compliance such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO and more
- Fully independent and expert advice
- Provide stakeholder-ready report outlining problem areas and recommendations
- Customers include hedge funds, investment firms, health services, retail, cloud services and others
- Decades of experience in cybersecurity risk management
Get In Touch
Want to know more about complying with GDPR? We’re here to help.