Penetration Tests Help You Comply With Regulatory Bodies
TBG Security, backed by its PCI Standards Council accreditation, has performed hundreds of penetration tests to meet regulatory requirements.
Industry regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA, PCI DSS, 201 CMR 17.00 , as well as state and federal laws, set checklists to ensure organizations are doing their bit to keep their systems, customers and users secure.
Failure to comply with regulatory bodies can have serious consequences, such as fines, negative press, revenue decline and even jail time.
TBG Security has a tried-and-tested approach to penetration testing. The foundation to our approach is built on reconnaissance. A solid recon effort is key to any engagement, and we focus on target identification, footprinting, and server and service vulnerability identification.
In addition to penetration testing to meet compliance requirements, TBG Security delivers a full range of Compliance Services, including assessment, remediation, implementation, certification and education services.
We provide a flexible service. Costs are dependent upon the complexity and size of the system.
During discovery we footprint and enumerate your environment looking for all possible avenues of penetrating your defenses.
We take on the role of the bad actors, uncovering critical weaknesses in your security defenses and exploiting them whenever possible.
Upon completion, we provide a report detailing the successful exploits and detailed remediation steps.
How we work
We employ the world’s best and most certified white-hat hackers to uncover holes in your IT security.
- Understand and prioritise your concerns and penetration tests goals (eg compliance, vulnerability, internal threat, etc).
- Agree on penetration test approach and timings.
- Assign expert cyber security penetration tester tasks best suited for the tasks.
- Perform the penetration tests to uncover weaknesses in your cyber defenses.
- Give you a stakeholder-ready report providing detailed review of your cybersecurity posture.
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Experts at compliance certification
- Range of compliance services available
- Provide stakeholder-ready report
- PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
Get In Touch
Want to know more about penetration tests for compliance purposes? We’re here to help.