Use Penetration Testing to Find Vulnerabilities In Applications
The purpose of TBG Security’s application penetration test is to dive into specific applications (such as a web application) and assess how well it can defend itself against various real-world cyber attacks.
This service complements the external and internal penetration tests, and is recommended for when a deeper, application-specific security assessment is required.
Systems, architecture, and workflow of the specific application are analyzed and tested, allowing the TBG Security team to provide you with deep insight into the application defenses and weaknesses.
Once the analysis has been completed, you will receive a bespoke stakeholder-ready report on the findings from the application penetration test. Also included will be expert recommendations to address weaknesses.
During discovery we footprint and enumerate your environment looking for all possible avenues of penetrating your defenses.
We take on the role of the bad actors, uncovering critical weaknesses in your security defenses and exploiting them whenever possible.
Upon completion we provide a report detailing our exploits and detail remediation steps to improve your security posture.
How we work
We employ the world’s best and most certified white-hat hackers to uncover holes in your IT security.
Here are the steps involved:
- Understand and prioritise your concerns and penetration tests goals (eg compliance, vulnerability, internal threat, etc)
- Agree on penetration test approach and timings.
- Assign expert cyber security penetration tester tasks best suited for the tasks.
- Perform the penetration tests to uncover weaknesses in your cyber defenses.
- Give you a stakeholder-ready report providing detailed review of your cybersecurity posture
- Work with you as Trusted IT Security Advisor, if an on-going services are required
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Trusted cyber advisors for world-leading firms
- Experts in pen testing applications
- Gain deep insight to improve your applications’ security posture
- Exploits and recommendation fully documented
And here are just some of our Certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)(ISC)2
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- PCI SSC Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler, SANS Institute (GCIH)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate, Cisco Systems (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft (MCSE)
- Splunk Certified Architect (SCA)
Get In Touch
For more information or if you have a specific question, we’re here to help.