Prevent Data Loss And Theft
One of the bigger threats to an organization’s IT security are those with network access, namely employees.
Network access obstacles frustrate even the best employees: what at first might seem like harmless workarounds can actually seriously compromise a company’s security posture.
Examples include ignoring encryption policies, losing devices, sharing usernames and passwords, and simplifying passwords to speed up processes.
And, while less common, let’s not forget the handful of disgruntled employee wanting to steal customer lists or seek revenge.
TBG Security’s internal penetration testing services deep dive into your internal network(s), mapping out access rights and uncovering hidden weaknesses in the system.
The aim? To ensure that an employee’s mistake or malicious act does not damage the confidentiality and integrity of your systems.
Once the analysis has been completed, you will receive a bespoke stakeholder-ready report on the findings. Also included will be expert recommendations on resolving specific weaknesses in your internal security posture.
During discovery we footprint and enumerate your environment looking for all possible avenues of penetrating your defenses.
We take on the role of the bad actors, uncovering critical weaknesses in your security defenses and exploiting them whenever possible.
Upon completion we provide a report detailing our successful exploits and detailed remediation steps.
How we work
We employ the world’s best and most certified white-hat hackers to uncover holes in your IT security.
Here are the steps involved:
- Understand and prioritise your concerns and penetration tests goals (eg compliance, vulnerability, internal threat, etc)
- Agree on penetration test approach and timings.
- Assign expert cyber security penetration testers tasks best suited for the tasks.
- Perform the penetration tests to uncover weaknesses in your cyber defenses.
- Give you a stakeholder-ready report providing detailed review of your cybersecurity posture.
- Work with you as Trusted IT Security Advisor, if ongoing services are requried
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Trusted cyber advisors for legal, finance, health and government sectors
- Never met an internal system we couldn’t hack
- Employ sophisticated social engineering tactics
- All successful exploits fully documented
And here are just some of our Certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)(ISC)2
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler, SANS Institute (GCIH)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate, Cisco Systems (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft (MCSE)
- Splunk Certified Architect (SCA)
Get In Touch
Want to learn more about our internal penetration testing services. We’re here to help.