Find Weaknesses In External Defenses With Penetration Tests
Want to reduce your organization’s cyber attack surface?
When performing an internal or external penetration test, we use the world’s best white-hat hackers to assess and improve your IT security posture.
We use the same tools and methodologies employed by real-world threat actors. Our aim is to gain unauthorized access to the sensitive information of employees, customers, partners or the organization.
TBG Security has a tried-and-tested approach to penetration testing. The foundation to our approach is built on reconnaissance. A solid recon effort is key to any engagement, and we focus on target identification, footprinting, and server and service vulnerability identification.
We don’t just run port and vulnerability scanners but rather we use the information gleaned from these tools to construct a contextual set of test cases that take a “hacker’s eye view” of your infrastructure.
TBG’s Security penetration team will build a custom test plan that will find any potential weaknesses in applications, infrastructure and network and system management processes.
We will employ specific tools and techniques to assess and attack your external defenses. Where existing tools won’t do, we’ll build our own. In short, attack agents are tenacious, and so are we. If there is a vulnerability, we’ll ferret it out.
The team will document all successful exploits. The results of our penetration testing activities are then incorporated into a comprehensive stakeholder-ready report, which outlines weaknesses in your security posture and provides practical recommendations to remediate them.
During discovery we footprint and enumerate your environment looking for all possible avenues of penetrating your defenses.
We take on the role of the bad actors, uncovering critical weaknesses in your security defenses and exploiting them whenever possible.
Upon completion we provide a report detailing our exploits and detail remediation steps to improve your security posture.
How we work
We employ the world’s best and most certified white-hat hackers to uncover holes in your IT security.
- Understand and prioritise your concerns and penetration test goals (eg compliance, vulnerability, internal threat, etc)
- Agree on penetration test approach and timings
- Assign expert cyber security penetration tester best suited for the tasks
- Perform the penetration tests to uncover weaknesses in your cyber defenses
- Give you a stakeholder-ready report providing detailed review of your cybersecurity posture
- Work with you as Trusted IT Security Advisor, if on-going services are required
Benefits Of Working With Us
TBG Security has provided services across a number of industries from Fortune 50 companies to government agencies.
- Trusted advisors for 12 years
- Employ same tools and techniques as today’s hackers
- All successful exploits fully documented
- Provide stakeholder-ready report
And here are just some of our Certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)(ISC)2
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- PCI SSC Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler, SANS Institute (GCIH)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate, Cisco Systems (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft (MCSE)
- Splunk Certified Architect (SCA)
Get In Touch
Want to know more about our external penetration tests? We’re here to help.