Defend Proactively Against Data Breaches
A security breach that impacts the confidentiality and integrity of customer data opens the door to a host of business problems: negative publicity, corporate brand damage, loss of customer trust, investigations, litigation and fines.
On top of that, US data breach costs around $217 per record, according to the Ponemon Institute – an amount that can catastrophically impact an organization’s financial stability.
For example, Protected Health Information (PHI)’s judgement of “willful neglect” carries penalties up to $1.5 million, and potential criminal liability. On top of that, it can leave you exposed to lawsuits from Federal and State agencies, customers, employees, business partners and vendors.
TBG Security’s Data Breach Protection is a preemptive approach to reducing your organization’s exposure to a data breach.
About The Data Breach Protection Plan
Data Breach Protection
To ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your system architecture, people and data, TBG Security’s Data Breach Protection service includes activities designed to evaluate the security posture of your network environment at set times over the year.
This protective defense service is designed to radically reduce your exposure to cyber threats.
The findings are then analyzed to provide you with expert and independent recommendations on how to address identified security weaknesses.
This service includes:
- annual penetration test
- annual security assessment
- quarterly external scanning
- on-demand consulting
Recurring Risk Reporting
Over time, most organizations find that their security posture has dipped.
Changes to access or configuration settings, the installation of harmful applications and zero-day exploits and new vulnerabilities are discovered.
The bottom line is that you may be much more exposed than when you last reviewed your exposure to threat.
TBG Security’s Recurring Risk Reporting ensures that your systems are scanned every quarter by our certified experts. The findings are interpreted to provide you quarterly reports and security recommendations (if needed).
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Trusted advisors for over 12 years
- Fully independent advice
- Continuous improvement in your overall security posture
- Specialists in bespoke security assessment services for financial, industrial, and corporate environments
Here are just some of our Certifications:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)(ISC)2
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler, SANS Institute (GCIH)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate, Cisco Systems (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft (MCSE)
- Splunk Certified Architect (SCA)
Get In Touch
For more information, we’re here to help.